The Torqo 1600 Computerized Cap Torque Tester offers many advantages including its motorized and computer-aided precision and simplicity. Taking advantage of the Torqo’s accuracy allows the user to perform the following tests on their product:
1. Removal Torque: With a single keystroke, the cap can be removed and reapplied to a designated torque level. The measured values can be stored in the Torqo’s memory.
2. Incremental Torque: The proper installation of a cap with an internal seal can be verified with this test.
3. Bridge Torque: This test determines the rotational force required to break the bands that bridge the gap between the cap and the tamper evident band on either an aluminum roll-on cap or a plastic cap.
4. Reverse Ratchet Torque: This measures the torque required to rotate a child-resistant cap in its free running state.
5. ROPP (Roll on Pilfer Proof): This test is designed to measure the torque required to open, break the bridges and then strip the threads on a Roll on Pilfer Proof cap.
6. Close: This selection enables the system to be used as a capping device. When used in this mode the actual closing value can be saved and outputted.
7. Strip: The strip test is designed to measure the torque required to drive the cap in a clockwise direction (close) in order to break the tamper evident band and remove the cap completely from the product.
The versatility of the Torqo 1600 allows the user to perform a variety of tests and log their data automatically. To see what else Torqo can do for you, see our Torqo video here.
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 26th, 2012 at 2:57 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.