Wireless Micropack Radio Frequency Data Loggers
The DataTrace® products are self-contained, wireless, high precision, data loggers that are used in critical manufacturing, quality control and transportation applications. They are used to measure temperature, humidity and pressure inside a process or inside a product during manufacturing. In addition, the DataTrace® data logging systems can be used to validate the proper operation of laboratory or manufacturing equipment either during its installation or validation or for annual re-certifications. The product line consists of PC interface software, various accessories and individual data loggers such as temperature data loggers, humidity data loggers and pressure data loggers.
Wireless Micropack III (MPIII) Data Loggers
While there are a variety of different types of wireless data loggers available on the market, there are only a few that are rated as “intrinsically safe” and can operate at elevated temperatures, like the DataTrace® products. These important factors are why they are used by companies to control their most critical processes. An important component of the DataTrace® product line is the calibration service that is provided by Mesa. Each DataTrace® data logging system is calibrated by Mesa’s calibration laboratory prior to shipment. Mesa recommends re-certification annually to verify their accuracy.
Due to the multitude of variations in data loggers, we invite you to please contact us to find the best data logger for your industry! You can contact us by phone: (800) 525-1215 or by email: email@example.com.
Data Logger Software for use with RF and MPIII Loggers
Mesa’s DataTrace Pro (DT Pro) Software is the heart of the DataTrace® MPRF and MPIII process monitoring solution. From the creation of process reports, analyzing and understanding data, and complying with your regulatory requirements, DT Pro gives you greater insight and productivity.
- A new reporting engine which allows the creation of custom report templates, including new display options, types of calculations, pass / fail evaluations, cover page and signature line options, multiple methods for creating studies, selecting specific data ranges or loggers, and new tools for the efficient creation of phases or sub-summaries.
- The ability to organize loggers by creating groups, studies, or assigning ID tags to individual loggers.
- The ability to assign loggers a separate ID tag for each measured parameter.
- Alarm configuration and control, including high or low types, fault detection, calibration-due warnings, alarm reporting, email notification, alarm acknowledgement, escalation, and commenting.
- New automated calibration utility interfaces with different temperature references, baths or dry-wells and allows for pre- or post-process calibration verification or adjustment using multiple user defined set-points and parameters.
- New MS SQL/Server Express database allows direct access (read only) to data for applications which support standard SQL data interfaces – no additional MS SQL/Server licenses or fees are required.
- Support for a self-configuring, time-synchronized RF mesh network and AC powered router / repeaters.
- Support for continuous (FIFO) logging and GxP-compliant environmental monitoring.
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge.
Minimal Training for Maximum Productivity
DT Pro Software is packed with time-saving features like shortcuts to minimize key strokes, intuitive screens and batch functions. Its unmatched reporting capabilities let you pre-define exactly what reports you need, create individual templates, then quickly use the templates to generate the necessary reports. Field calibration is fast and hassle-free. Logger battery life is displayed during programming so you can check it before you use it.
Unique Features, Exceptional Security Help Meet Regulatory Requirements
DT Pro integrates smart security and regulatory capabilities including an audit trail log for all security levels, data encryption, electronic signatures, enhanced password protection and administrative security options. Installation Validation is now easier than ever with new System Configuration Reports. IQ/OQ/PQ Documents and a Validation Manual are also available. These features allow you to achieve FDA 21 CFR Part 11 or GxP compliancy.
DT Pro is designed to help you control your process, your budget, and your time. It has many new features that will make your job easier for validation and process reporting. For starters, the user interface is more graphical and intuitive than other software, allowing for greater understanding, ease-of-use, and efficiency. It also includes simplified report generation, data analysis, and user-definable pass-fail conditions. You can set numerous alarms and email notifications.
Most features and controls within DT Pro are intuitive and self-explanatory or conform with standard conventions. For many items, a mouse right-click will expose a pop-up menu with more options.
*These fields are required.