Notice: as of November 1, 2011, SGMStrip has become MesaStrip. No change has been made to the manufacturing process or location; this is a change in name only.
MesaStrip is a conventional paper strip biological indicator for monitoring steam, low temperature steam formaldehyde, ethylene oxide, dry heat, chlorine dioxide, and gamma radiation industrial sterilization processes. MesaStrip contains bacterial spores on a filter paper carrier sealed within a convenient, peel-open envelope.
To use a MesaStrip, simply place the envelope inside a product or product package. This “inoculated package” is placed in a sterilizer and processed. Upon removal from the sterilizer, the inoculated package is sent to the microbiology laboratory for transfer of the MesaStrip. The BI is to be aseptically cultured in soybean casein digest medium, and incubated at the appropriate temperature for 7 days.
*These fields are required.
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- MSDS: Mesa Strip Chlorine Dioxide
- Technical Report: Formaldehyde
- Technical Report: Gas
- Technical Report: Radiation
- Technical Report: Steam
- Instructions for Use
- IFU Mesa Strip 5230
- IFU Mesa Strip ClO2
- IFU Mesa Strip Duals
- IFU Mesa Strip Gas
- IFU Mesa Strip LTSF1
- IFU Mesa Strip LTSF2
- IFU Mesa Strip Rad
- IFU Mesa Strip Steam
- Sample Certificate Mesa Strip 5230
- Sample Certificate Mesa Strip Duals
- Sample Certificate Mesa Strip Gas
- Sample Certificate Mesa Strip LTSF
- Sample Certificate Mesa Strip Rad
- Sample Certificate Mesa Strip Steam
- Mesa Strip Product Brochure
- Frequently Asked Questions